Thursday, December 27, 2012

ATA Party Night Before Leaving - Whoops!


This is part of our awesome team, Ryan, Diana, me and Paul.  Patrick, Rob, Kathleen and Lore were unable to make it due to bad weather and sickness.  I had the bright idea to schedule a party for my company the night before we left and thought I was smart getting Ryan to agree to being a designated driver.  It was smart to get the designated driver but unfortunately I thought this would allow me to happily agree to the "shots" Paul would be pushing all night long.  I had a great time but next morning I was crushed and needed to leave for the airport by 11 AM  with about 5 hours of work to do.  Note to self:  Do not agree to let kids do sleepovers the night before leaving for 7 months. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment